DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Picture from camera

Phoniex1

Reactions
Hi, I'm new to Mavic but I'm a member of phantom pilots,
im living in Ireland and iv recently gotten a crashed mavic pro from a friend , its works perfectly, flys 100%, all sensors working etc etc....but the gimbal is overloading and no picture from the camera, I replaced the 2 cables on the gimbal, but still the same result, there is no other obvious damage, loose connectors or damaged cabling,[ it appears to have taken a hit at the back right corner, ie; it may have landed ,facing straight up to the sky when it fell ], any advise would be appreciated in repairing this as I'm on a tight budget this year, [college fees ! ] sending it in to be repaired is not an option.
I have considered replacing the complete gimbal and camera, and have seen many for sale on e bay ,gear best and amazon for around 70/ 80 euro from china, ,these include the complete camera and gimbal with both cables installed, and seem like an easy, reasonable priced solution ,would anyone have experience of buying these, they are advertised as DJI parts that are refurbished, or am I wasting my money as there may be something else casing the problem. are there any test I could do to narrow down the issue.
thanks ..
P.

I'm in a nearly identical situation... I'll be watching this
I replaced the 2 cables on the gimbal and camera but no luck , I then bought the camera with cables attached and fitted it... still no picture...EVERYTHING else is working fine...

no, iv not been able to get the camera working, still a black screen. Have you tried anything with yours.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes