DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No picture from the camera

M4RK

Reactions
New here and to the DJI Mavic, so sorry if the answer to this is obvious, but when I have my RC and aircraft all powered up and the DJI app running on my iPhone, sometimes there is no picture feed to the phone screen.

The screen is just grey, the camera does not respond to any commands eg switching from photo to video and the camera gimbal does not respond to commands either. I CAN run the motors up to speed however.

When the DJI app runs, the Camera button is not blue however...until you touch it.

I always start the RC first and then the aircraft.

It doesn't always do this though! Very confusing!!

Any thoughts?

Thank you for your queries.

No, the screen is grey and the camera is pointing forward. The camera is unresponsive to inputs from the left jog wheel too.

I will try and post a screenshot shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Is the lead pushed right into the phone properly from the controller its happened to me a few times thats all it was on mine

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

Are you using an iPhone by any chance? I had the same issue intermittently and fixed it by using a USB to Lightning lead in the bottom USB port of the controller (you have to unplug the side lead before the bottom one will work) I am trying to convince DJI that this is affecting more than just me

Im using a iphone se its ok if i push the lead right in but the first time it took me a while to figure it out

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

Are you using an iPhone by any chance? I had the same issue intermittently and fixed it by using a USB to Lightning lead in the bottom USB port of the controller (you have to unplug the side lead before the bottom one will work) I am trying to convince DJI that this is affecting more than just me

I had the same issue switched cords and went to my google pixel and it worked fine....DJI this is a connector issue

It could be that you have some pocket lint inside your lightning connector. This can cause intermittent and/or loss of contact.

The easiest way to clean this is to take something like a soft plastic toothpick and see if you can dig out any dust/lint from the inside of the lightning connector on your phone. You will be surprised what all can hide in there!

After updating Firmware the gimble is not recognized by go4 app on my phone when connected in wi fi mode or rc when phone is connected to controller. Everything else is up and running fine but no picture and arcraft status says (n/a) under gimbal status.
HELP! ANYONE PLEASE!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin