DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Recording of battery temp?

DougMcC

Part 107, SEL Instrument 101st ABN
Premium Pilot
Reactions
On searching I see many posts about battery temps being recorded from the MP 2 for AirData review. NONE of my MP 2 flights have any battery data in the AirData app. I must be missing a setting but I have searched.
Thank you for your guidance.

On searching I see many posts about battery temps being recorded from the MP 2 for AirData review. NONE of my MP 2 flights have any battery data in the AirData app. I must be missing a setting but I have searched.
Thank you for your guidance.

Have you tried opening a flight in AirData, then check "Power" and then "Battery info"? Maybe that's what you're after?

This is through a computer though, not from an app in a phone/tablet.

None of my AirData flight records shows any temperature readings in Power Battery Info. It is a flat line at 0 degrees. Min temperature is 32f and max is 32f which would be freezing! Below that is the statement “Temperature-no data was reported” this is true for all three of my Mavic Pro 2 batteries.
my Mavic mini batteries all have a temperature graph displayed - as expected. I am using a Smart Controller on the MP 2

There is a bug in dji go 4 for Android where it doesn't store the temp data correctly in the logs. If I'm not mistaken it started around a year ago, before that everything was fine. Nothing you can do about it apart from using an older version of dji go 4, switching to litchi or moving to iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff A

Thank you. My Mavic mini battery temps are then reported by DJI Fly and that seems normal. So then no one using the UPDATED DJI software for the SC ever sees their battery temp. Unusual and should be addressed by DJI

There is a bug in dji go 4 for Android where it doesn't store the temp data correctly in the logs. If I'm not mistaken it started around a year ago, before that everything was fine. Nothing you can do about it apart from using an older version of dji go 4, switching to litchi or moving to iPhone
What he said!

Thanks to all. This seems like a parameter that should be available. Would I be correct that the iOS version works to record this and the SC and android based devices do not?

I use DroneLink and that app just started to show battery temp. I know about two weeks ago there was an update to the SDK that DroneLink uses and the temp started to show up. I do use and Android tablet. Like everyone else I wish DJI would fix the app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC