DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No SD Card - Can't Format any SanDisk Cards

Okay, got two SansDisk Ultra UHS-1 C10 128gb cards last night. Just a one day delay from when Amazon promised them. Popped one in the Mini 2 this morning, and suddenly it's recording up a storm. So since I can't format the old one, no matter what method I use (Quick format, long format, in the drone or in an adapter), I'll toss this old one. I have a microSDXC wallet coming tomorrow.

Was all set to check out things with a new card, but after promising delivery today, Amazon blew it. Now it will be here by 10pm tomorrow. So glad I have Prime. At least it's not as bad as when they kept giving me excuses for five days but never told me where my Mini 2 was. Finally had to cancel the order and reorder and I had it the next day.
The new cards arrived a day late. I put a fresh one in the Mini 2 and got it flying. Hit the record button and got great recordings (despite the bad subject matter). I recorded short flights several times, and everything looks fine. So I guess it was a bad SanDisk Extreme 128gb card. I just got a card wallet, and I'll put this one away with a ?

My new cards are SanDisk Ultra 128gb.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada