DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No tripod mode on Litchi IOS ?

RoboticTundra

Reactions
I am correct that all of my searching was in vain and that there is no way to trigger tripod mode in Litchi for IOS?

I've been using Litchi pretty much exclusively but need to occasionally capture something manually so assume I need to use GO 4 for that?

Thanks,

I am correct that all of my searching was in vain and that there is no way to trigger tripod mode in Litchi for IOS?

I've been using Litchi pretty much exclusively but need to occasionally capture something manually so assume I need to use GO 4 for that?

It's there. You must be connected to your aircraft and in FPV mode to see/use it. Tripod mode can be found by clicking the blue button above the blue "CL" button. The feature was added to the iOs app in August 2017.

Reactions: ksmusa
Thanks. I assume I can use FPV mode w/o goggles? But that the gimbal will follow the aircraft instead of remaining stable so somewhat cancelling out the point of tripod mode?

Thanks. I assume I can use FPV mode w/o goggles? But that the gimbal will follow the aircraft instead of remaining stable so somewhat cancelling out the point of tripod mode?

FPV mode in Litchi is what they call the regular mode, equivalent to the view you get by default while using DJI Go 4. No need for goggles. Tripod mode in Litchi operates precisely as it does in DJI Go 4. Nothing unique about it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair