DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

no video feed back

Reactions
Hi good morning, I spend many night to understand what happens. I have a good new, and a bad one:

the good one, I found my problem of gimbal, and fixed it. after changing the ribbon cable properly, I found that a little piece of black plastic on top of camera, made a little brake to the camera. i fixed it, and now the gimbale is just pefect, and I can make the all calibration )

the probleme now, is that whitout flying at all, I have a black screen, and nothing of a feed video. and no error message. I look all night forum, try to updates, nothing work, still black screen. there no meaning of this new problem.

do you have any idea, thanks amigo )

Hi, I have replaced my gimbal twice and the camera as well due to unfortunate accidents. Camera was not working, replace the video feed cable, not the gimbal ribbon. Second time had to relace gimbal ribbon and swap camera over from original gimbal to new one. All worked well. Be very careful you do not damage the video feed cable strands as they are rather delicate and can get crushed under the plastic covers when installing. Replace your micro SD card first as these can cause blank screen issues as well. Hope you get your Mavic camera issue sorted.

Reactions: vincent pierre
Hi thanks for your help, everything is fine now )

what was the probleme: a litle screw took one of the hair of the video cable, who stop the signal. I fixed it, and now it's just perfect. for my gimbale probleme, I realise that the litle black protection on top of the camera, made a little break to the camera rotation, who did stop the calibration 5%.

thanks to many nights tutoriel, thanks to the kinestore of santiago repair manager, and thanks to you guys !!

keep flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3