DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No voice prompts

Scuba1954

Reactions
Since I did the latest firmware update I noticed I am no longer hearing the female voice telling me a home location has been recorded nor do I get voice warnings for battery getting low. Am I imagining this or has something changed?

Reactions: Ron Blankcheck
Since I did the latest firmware update I noticed I am no longer hearing the female voice telling me a home location has been recorded nor do I get voice warnings for battery getting low. Am I imagining this or has something changed?
Check your volume control (for apps,) there are usually separate volumes for different functions on the phone and this is a topic I see occasional that is often solved by adjusting the volume.

I had that when I first got the ipad mini 4 so I checked that and it was down a little but I should have heard something. I thought I read somewhere that others were having this issue since the latest firmware update.

I had that when I first got the ipad mini 4 so I checked that and it was down a little but I should have heard something. I thought I read somewhere that others were having this issue since the latest firmware update.
I have voice on android with the latest FW. Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Same problem no voice prompt and no beeps for collision avoidance, basically no sound, volume is up and sound activated in apps...MA2 using DJ Fly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98