DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noise

I actually like the noise, it makes the quad easier to keep track of. I have problems losing my M2 as it's too quiet.

Reactions: DanMan32
I actually like the noise, it makes the quad easier to keep track of. I have problems losing my M2 as it's too quiet.
lets switch!! Its better to be too quiet than too loud in my opinion like having too much money than not enough lol. YOu can always turn on the lights to spot the drone or use the controller and map to get an idea where it is. If its too noisy, its out of your control. Anyways, there is hope in sight and if not, then there is always selling it and getting another drone for me.......i just don't have the ability to get a new drone at the moment.

Yes maybe I should tie a brick to it so it bangs me on the head, I could be on to something here.

Us dronies are never satisfied, are we?
Too loud that others complain and become drone haters
Too quiet that we can't track it.

Maybe it needs a train whistle or horn that we can trigger at will? With digital model trains that now have sound, I press the horn/whistle button on the controller to hear where the train is on the layout.

Reactions: Mxs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1