DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob from CT

Outtyhere

Reactions
Hey guys! Definitely excited.... just picked up a used but mint Mavic pro. My first real drone aside from a racing drone I got and never flew. I sold it right after I flew a phantom. I was amazed on how easy it was. From there I had my eye on the Mavic from the moment it was released. Unfortunately i had to wait to get a nice deal on a used one but the wait is over! OK so one big question I have is.... do I have to redo the setup after I download the app? Thanks for any help and or advice

Reactions: newguy and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

do I have to redo the setup after I download the app?
You just need to install DJI GO 4, create a DJI account, log into your DJI account, and fly. Your Mavic is already registered, so DJI GO will not prompt you to register it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Great thanks guys! So I downloaded app and registered on the app with my email. I have the app open and see my name, GPS is on and phone is plugged into controller. I see the app says disconnected and I have the Mavic itself on. What am I missing?

Did you read the Quick Start Guide and Mavic manual? You can download both from the Mavic downloads page.

Perfect! Thanks! So I didn't actually have the controller on, lol. What a noob! Everything connected after that. OK so I'm going to do a bunch of reading tonight and take off tomorrow. I appreciate the help.so far. Looks like a good forum!

Hey guys! Definitely excited.... just picked up a used but mint Mavic pro. My first real drone aside from a racing drone I got and never flew. I sold it right after I flew a phantom. I was amazed on how easy it was. From there I had my eye on the Mavic from the moment it was released. Unfortunately i had to wait to get a nice deal on a used one but the wait is over! OK so one big question I have is.... do I have to redo the setup after I download the app? Thanks for any help and or advice
Howdy from Wyoming Outtyhere, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d