DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob here.

I am flying the Mavic mini now and love it. I’ve had a few scary flights when I lost signal and the screen of my phone went black with the auto RTH flash on the screen just before it went black.after about three min I could hear the drone and was able to manually land the drone with vls, but scary none the less.
I am now trying to decide if I should buy the Mavic air 2, or go with the m2p?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

I am flying the Mavic mini now and love it.
I am now trying to decide if I should buy the Mavic air 2, or go with the m2p?

Hi Gizmo! Welcome to the forum. I fly a Mavic Mini too - and love it. Once I've "outgrown" the Mini (as if) I'll be facing a similar decision. Please keep us posted about your decision and about your experiences with the new drone - whichever you choose. I'd like to hear from someone who "steps up" and what their thoughts are. Happy flying

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann (a former Portlander) who flies the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be put off by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Just be careful flying in wind. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you will crash your mini, and you will lose your mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover your lost drone.

I fly the M2P, but I wouldn't dissuade you from upgrading to the MA2--it's an outstanding machine as well.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over the Oregon Coast--spent a lot of time there while in HS and college (looking at girls, though, more than scenery). Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov