DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noobie Question

Reactions
Hey fellow Quads, I have a ZTE Blade which is a descent phone and seems to work well since I learned I need to turn save to Cache off. But when I first plug my RC in I continue to get a "Charging phone slowly error" that will pop up about 5 or 6 times and I have to continually close it out. Anyone else have this problem and or know of a fix.
Thanks
James

If you turn on the Media it will not charge your phone off the remote controller..... I use the same phone...... Also good idea to cache to phone just in case you lose your drone, you'll still have something to go by to find it.....

Reactions: Tubescreamer56
Thanks Bear, I've tried Media and Camera setting and I still think the Phone sees the input as a slow charge so it gives me that warning...I'm still fiddling with it in developer options.
But anyways, since I did the firmware update I keep getting disconnected in the DJI Go 4 app so I don't know what is going on there. This is something new
So I have an old Iphone 5c that runs the Litchi app beautifully, that seems to be working well... the screen is just so small.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada