DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noobie Question

Reactions
Hey fellow Quads, I have a ZTE Blade which is a descent phone and seems to work well since I learned I need to turn save to Cache off. But when I first plug my RC in I continue to get a "Charging phone slowly error" that will pop up about 5 or 6 times and I have to continually close it out. Anyone else have this problem and or know of a fix.
Thanks
James

If you turn on the Media it will not charge your phone off the remote controller..... I use the same phone...... Also good idea to cache to phone just in case you lose your drone, you'll still have something to go by to find it.....

Reactions: Tubescreamer56
Thanks Bear, I've tried Media and Camera setting and I still think the Phone sees the input as a slow charge so it gives me that warning...I'm still fiddling with it in developer options.
But anyways, since I did the firmware update I keep getting disconnected in the DJI Go 4 app so I don't know what is going on there. This is something new
So I have an old Iphone 5c that runs the Litchi app beautifully, that seems to be working well... the screen is just so small.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4