DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 North Ave Beach in winter

Was a little cold out but after a long dreary spell, I couldn't resist catching a little fading light over North Avenue. Batteries did just fine.

Very nice!

A familiar place. In 2008 I ran the Chicago Marathon and did my long training runs Saturday Mornings along North Avenue Beach.

Superior flight! Well done!

Was a little cold out but after a long dreary spell, I couldn't resist catching a little fading light over North Avenue. Batteries did just fine.
Hi, short but a really amazing atmosphere. Is that Chicago? I am a Swissman an not shure what town it is, anyway it looks so good! Thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul

Nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi, short but a really amazing atmosphere. Is that Chicago? I am a Swissman an not shure what town it is, anyway it looks so good! Thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
Yes- that was the southern entry to the downtown area of Chicago with the view of Lake Shore Drive, and one of the tallest buildings in the world, and Navy Pier, Oak Street Beach, and Lake Michigan freezing over. I remember it well. Born and raised there but living in Miami now since 1970. I certainly do NOT miss the bitter cold weather and the wind that blows in off of the lake.

The video was great. Good flying, good nature and colors. Nice editing too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954