DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro North Bend, winter

Amazing! I spent many years hiking every trail I could find in that area. Your video sparked many memories! I used to live in Sammamish, unfortunately I am now in TX, there is nothing like that here.

My thoughts on this video are, usually we ask for shorter videos but I wanted to see much more of the dramatic vistas you shot in the beginning. Wonderful! The jeep was cool but I would have shown less of that. Great flying, what drone did you use?

Reactions: Southfork1
Dave, kinda agree. At this point it’s a rough draft I rushed through to fill the 2:30 song. If the city has any interest in the project I’ll apply those changes and add in some other content.

M2p mostly, above the falls that run is with my M2zoom, using the smart controller.

Dave, kinda agree. At this point it’s a rough draft I rushed through to fill the 2:30 song. If the city has any interest in the project I’ll apply those changes and add in some other content.

M2p mostly, above the falls that run is with my M2zoom, using the smart controller.
They should be interested, it's epic video!!!

My thoughts on this video are, usually we ask for shorter videos but I wanted to see much more of the dramatic vistas you shot in the beginning. Wonderful! The jeep was cool but I would have shown less of that. Great flying, what drone did you use?
I totally agree with you Dave. I was hungry, not only for more, but for a bit longer clips. I wanted to savor those gorgeous scenes a few moments longer but, alas, they were cut off short to go on to another grand scene that was also cut off too soon. Why is the good stuff always too short and the bad stuff too long?

All of this being said, the flying was fearless. I would never be able to achieve that waterfall dance up that slope. Amazing place to fly and the scenery was gorgeous.

Final comment- I did not like the music choice. Too ominous of an impending event. The music built to a crescendo of angst. Some nice woodland music would have been nicer.

Dale
Miami (where we do not have scenes like this).

Reactions: Southfork1
Appreciate the feedback guys. Going to adjust things a bit and I've got a buddy who is talented on the audio side that's going to lend a hand. When we're done I'll re-share it.

Appreciate the feedback guys. Going to adjust things a bit and I've got a buddy who is talented on the audio side that's going to lend a hand. When we're done I'll re-share it.
I don't think you'll ever find audio that will please everyone. And when you consider the cost of really good audio tracks, does it really matter? I want to see great flying and editing. You've done both. Clips to short? Maybe that's how it should be! Better than what we see most of the time, which are scenes/clips that drag out forever.

Folks that don't like short clips/scenes should pay close attention to scene length in professional work, like movies...

I just turn off audio when I view a drone video.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erpator