DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 North Shore with Mini 3 pro 10 bit test flight

DMD Cine Attic

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com

Switched from Mini 2 to Mini 3 pro, took it for a test flight on The North Shore to see what this little toy is capable of. Rushed up the Cypress bowl road in West Vancouver as the evening light was showing some promise, it was well worth it. 10 bit footage and larger sensor can definitely handle more challenging light with greater confidence, looking forward to future trips.

Great shots. I view the North Shore (Cyprus Bowl) every morning from Steveston…it has been spectacular lately with the recent dusting of snow ⛄️. I have the same drone pairing and they definitely give super results as you demonstrated in your video.

See you around neighbour.

🇨🇦👍

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic
Awesome video. I could almost feel the cold air :)

The rays from the sun, and the light on the mountain tops is really nice.

Paul.

Awesome video. I could almost feel the cold air :)
It wasn't too bad, I did some walking in the deep snow, that kept the blood flowing :).

Spectacular! How did you get the M3P to fly so slow?
I had it in Cine settings, other than that it was just me controlling the speed with joysticks, I like it slow, no Avata contorting for me :).

Great shots. I view the North Shore (Cyprus Bowl) every morning from Steveston…it has been spectacular lately with the recent dusting of snow ⛄️. I have the same drone pairing and they definitely give super results as you demonstrated in your video.

See you around neighbour.

🇨🇦👍
I think I have Steveston in that footage, have fun droning !

I had it in Cine settings, other than that it was just me controlling the speed with joysticks, I like it slow, no Avata contorting for me :).
I need to practice that...I can never seem to get it as slow as I want. I'm not a speed freak either! I'm guessing it's just a matter of light on the sticks...not all the way?

I need to practice that...I can never seem to get it as slow as I want. I'm not a speed freak either! I'm guessing it's just a matter of light on the sticks...not all the way?

The new update will help you slow down.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Great clarity on the clip. Looks like the 3 is worthwhile.
So far so good, I'll have to adjust the settings to my taste and I'm good to go.

Reactions: Mickeyg90
Really nice video. Didn't have any trouble flying in the snow, did you?
Thank you, no, not really, at least not while taking these shots. I had one instance when M3p decided it was going to land even though the battery was 1/2 full, 20m above ground, not sure why, it was snowing heavily with fog/clouds, it looked like the sensors were disoriented, could not tell the distance to ground, it was all white I guess. Not really sure what was happening, I managed to keep it going and landed soon after as I was not sure what was going on. Will test that again but that will have to wait until next winter :). Flew in fog/clouds with no issues, you can check it out in the latest video "more Snow" to get some idea. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Mickeyg90

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1