DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Northern Norway February 2024 Footage

NoVaMavicPilot

Reactions
I attended an incredible multi-day photography workshop led by landscape photographers and brought my drone thinking there would be too much wind to capture decent footage. I was wrong. I flew each of the seven days at multiple locations down to 0 Fahrenheit and through some fairly strong winds at times. I am so glad I was able to fly because I don't think even my best photography work would have served the scenery justice.

Beautifully done! I'm currently in Florida, but got so cold watching this I had to go put a coat on.
Breath taking scenery. Especially that snow scene. Such dedicated people to this so we can sit at home and share the results. Thank you!

That is very beautiful! Well flown, great music! Can't imagine being in the cold like that, but thanks for letting us see what you saw.

I attended an incredible multi-day photography workshop led by landscape photographers and brought my drone thinking there would be too much wind to capture decent footage. I was wrong. I flew each of the seven days at multiple locations down to 0 Fahrenheit and through some fairly strong winds at times. I am so glad I was able to fly because I don't think even my best photography work would have served the scenery justice.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful journey with us. It must have been amazing experience. You have natural gift for shooting drone videos! Smooth flying, consistent color grading and fine editing with great music complementing the scenery well. The wind sound track was to me in some scenes perhaps unnecessary or maybe just too strong but overal a very pleasant video from start to the very end. Well done!!

Reactions: NoVaMavicPilot
Thanks for sharing this beautiful journey with us. It must have been amazing experience. You have natural gift for shooting drone videos! Smooth flying, consistent color grading and fine editing with great music complementing the scenery well. The wind sound track was to me in some scenes perhaps unnecessary or maybe just too strong but overal a very pleasant video from start to the very end. Well done!!
Thanks a bunch! Yeah, wasn't sure about the wind, but wanted a nice touch to give it that "cold" feeling. I appreciate the feedback as I've only recently started getting serious about drone video editing.

Beautifully done! I'm currently in Florida, but got so cold watching this I had to go put a coat on.
Breath taking scenery. Especially that snow scene. Such dedicated people to this so we can sit at home and share the results. Thank you!
Thanks for the feedback! My goal while putting this together was to convey the "coldness"

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne