DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Norway in 5 min

Wow! Spectacular shots. Incredible scenery. Scary ledges...to stand on. What an epic trip to a remarkable country. Really great to see you both in the video...very lovely couple. All the best from us. We'll be checking out your channel. Thanks.

Reactions: San_Marino

This is from a trip I did with my partner back in June 2023. Honestly, Norway is tied with Iceland for the most beautiful place I've ever been too. Amazing views and hikes wherever we went.
Norway vs Iceland for spectacular drone footage? I would vote Norway 🇳🇴 every time…. But not by much! Great video. 👍🏻

This is from a trip I did with my partner back in June 2023. Honestly, Norway is tied with Iceland for the most beautiful place I've ever been too. Amazing views and hikes wherever we went.

Love this especially the rock and roll scene at the end! :)

Wow! Spectacular shots. Incredible scenery. Scary ledges...to stand on. What an epic trip to a remarkable country. Really great to see you both in the video...very lovely couple. All the best from us. We'll be checking out your channel. Thanks.
Thanks Topo. The scenery did all the heavy lifting. It is pretty much impossible to get a bad drone shot in Norway. We are lucky that we got to visit it. We are already anticipating a return.

Reactions: FunYin
Norway vs Iceland for spectacular drone footage? I would vote Norway 🇳🇴 every time…. But not by much! Great video. 👍🏻
Thanks Squidinc. Off the record, I might have to agree with you. They both have insane levels of beauty, though. I think return trips are a must for both countries.

Reactions: Squidinc

Amazing video! It could've been 30 minutes long and I would've watched the entire thing! Beautiful!

Very nice!

Nice!!! That was the best 5 minutes of my new year! There must have been hours of video to edit it down to those amazing 5 minutes! Very professionally done! Thank you so much!
That is a crazy good compliment. Thanks Luckyguy9, I appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR