DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not all Drone are created equal

I "chickened out" of looking at anything other than simple hovers, I sort of think I wouldn't be able to see anything. 🤣
Do you think I am mistaken with regards to the 'effectiveness' of the props used?
At least for these 2 flights there is no difference in performance; lateral thrust is the same. Any difference in prop effectiveness (if it exists) is compensated. We need to see a difference in performance before we can ask is it due to the props.

Last edited:
At least for these 2 flights there is no difference in performance; lateral thrust is the same. Any difference is prop effectiveness (if it exists) is compensated. We need to see a difference in performance before we can ask is it due to the props.
Ok, thanks

Ok, were 24-10-10_[02-44-38]_FLY041 and 24-10-10_[02-55-56]_FLY006 flown using the same set of props on each drone or different set of props on each drone?
If I am not mistaken they are the same props. But yeah did not get time today to do a hover of both of them to get a control to work with. Sure will do it some time tomorrow. I really appreciate the support given here gents. Wish I could do a tug of war with the 2 of them to see what Drone is producing more thrust but can't cause I don't have enough props to get them both airborne simultaneously.

What does the telemetry tell you the motors RPM's are while hovering with no wieght attached?? is it within 5000 then your motors are working fine.
Do you get an RPM above 7,500 while lifting things? IF so STOP you are damaging your motors. they are only rated for a max of 7500.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt