DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not sure if anyone has seen this. But i will share

D-Rosin

Reactions

Reactions: Gorm
I am opposed to any form of Remote ID --- this is a direct violation of the 4th Amendment --- we need to protect our Constitutional rights or otherwise we are a fascist country

Reactions: badaxed and Cw4bray
I am opposed to any form of Remote ID --- this is a direct violation of the 4th Amendment --- we need to protect our Constitutional rights or otherwise we are a fascist country
Already available and in use for some time... with real-time tracking

Flying is an option not a constitutional right. Just like when you get into an airplane you’re tracked the same way.

Flying is an option not a constitutional right. Just like when you get into an airplane you’re tracked the same way.

OK with that attitude --- I hope to someday be able to face-recognize your wife and daughter in public --- get a full profile of their most intimate medical history and sexual history and every social media post they ever made in their lives

Doesnt seem so nice when I put it that way, huh?

OK with that attitude --- I hope to someday be able to face-recognize your wife and daughter in public --- get a full profile of their most intimate medical history and sexual history and every social media post they ever made in their lives

Doesnt seem so nice when I put it that way, huh?

WOW!!

Man that shows exactly what we're dealing with here. You go from discussing the "Rights" to flying your toy aircraft to the privacy of my family? Talk about low blow and loss of respect points there.

Ever go overboard and stretch the facts much?

Duly noted from this point going forward.

Depends on the fine print. They already ID your car, truck, boat, airplane, etc...
The problem is that the fine print is where the overreach is typically hidden...it has to do with honesty...something in short supply in governments all over the world...some more than others.

I have no problem with requiring display of license plates, but automatic license plate readers are a problem that needs far more regulations. Aggregation, integration, and sale is a HUGE problem area.

The ability to track drones in flight, is reasonable since it's legitimately necessary to prevent conflicts and collisions. Drone pilots should be able to know about drones around them to operate without conflict, but they don't need to know things like the owner name, etc. Nobody should be able to create databases of where/when specific drones operate.

Whatever system is implemented, it needs to recognize the negative aspects of making large amounts of government mandated/collected available for uses other than the ones for which they were collected. Governments need to understand that they are not just entitled to any information that they want.

Remember, that data that is not collected in the first place can not be abused.

Reactions: TelCom9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karajovic