DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nuns' Island from Mavic mini

Patrick Bergeron

Reactions
I did the editing of this video with cyberpunk Powerdirector 18. Give me your comment.

Nuns' Island is an island located in the Saint Lawrence River that forms a part of the city of Montreal, Quebec.

If you like, please subscribe to my youtube channel

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
I think the senary is great and the music choose (and timing of it) is spot on.

It seems that you have the same issue I do with movement. I've found that the best thing to do it that is the movement isn't smooth it doesn't translate well in a video.

My flying skills are great so keep most of my shots to basic movements (up, down left, right etc) and to try and avoid moving around too much. I basically cut any footage where the camera moves too much and try to keep all movements slow.

As far as the editing software it seems to have done the job ok. A brilliant bit of free editing software is Davinci Resolve. If can seem overwelming if you have not used that kind of software before, but there are loads of great walk stuff on youtube to help get the basics sorted.

Reactions: Patrick Bergeron
Nice video, as The Cyborg says, there are a few jerky moments in there and I'd personally chop them out. The shot at the start where you go straight up, I personally would chop the jerky bit out and fade them together. Won't be perfect but may look more intentional. Maybe even cut something else into the bit where the jerk was?

The footage didn't seem jerky to me, but I have had an issue where I've tried editing 30 fps in to 25 fps out, and that introduces some jerking. The output seems to be better at the same frame rate as input. Just a thought.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS