DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidea Shield K1 and Go Fly app

Ms.UAV

Reactions
I need the Nvidea Shield K1 for the hdmi output to use my goggles and DJI says I need 6.0 or higher for android
nvidea is only 5.0 but can be upgraded to 7.0 nougat
Is the Go Fly app as sensitive to phones and tablets like the Go app was?

The Fly app needs more powerful devices than the Go. I've tried everything to get my Shield K1 to work with the Fly app and it will just not. As far as I can see the Shield K1 runs 32 bit so it will not work.

Reactions: Ms.UAV
Wow, almost bought one.
Thanks for that info
I thought the shield being a gaming tablet would be ok even though it had a smaller processor

Reactions: Tufargon
Wow, almost bought one.
Thanks for that info
I thought the shield being a gaming tablet would be ok even though it had a smaller processor
You're welcome. It's just way too old.
I really enjoyed using it with my Autel XSP back in the day.

I used the shield with my mavic pro and avegant glyph goggles but that was a couple years ago and with the Go app
I still have a P3A with the hdmi module on the controller and can use the goggles.
Trying to use the goggles with my new mini 2 but need a tablet with the hdmi output
Dragon Touch K10 has one with the micro hdmi

Last edited:
I used the shield with my mavic pro and avegant glyph goggles but that was a couple years ago and with the Go app
I still have a P3A with the hdmi module on the controller and can use the goggles.
Trying to use the goggles with my new mini 2 but need a tablet with the hdmi output
Dragon Touch K10 has one with the micro hdmi
Just make sure it is 64 bit OS and at the very least 3 GB of memory. Not sure it will work. Someone might be able to chime in on if that device is compatible with the Fly app.

I need the Nvidea Shield K1 for the hdmi output to use my goggles and DJI says I need 6.0 or higher for android
nvidea is only 5.0 but can be upgraded to 7.0 nougat
Is the Go Fly app as sensitive to phones and tablets like the Go app was?
The Nvidia Shield was a great flying tablet six years ago.
But current apps are much more demanding than DJI Go was six years ago.

The tablets are less than $40 but also 10" so I really didn't want to go that big
Been trying some adapters to go between the controller and phone but those don't work.
Just trying to make the goggles work with the mini 2
The hdmi output is rare on small tablets

Dragon Touch K10
Processor:
Quad-Core 64-bit

RAM Size:
2 GB SDRAM DDR3

Operating System:
Android 8.1
Storage Capacity:
1.6 GB
Memory Speed:
1.3 GHz

The tablets are less than $40 but also 10" so I really didn't want to go that big
Been trying some adapters to go between the controller and phone but those don't work.
Just trying to make the goggles work with the mini 2
The hdmi output is rare on small tablets

Dragon Touch K10
Processor:
Quad-Core 64-bit

RAM Size:
2 GB SDRAM DDR3

Operating System:
Android 8.1
Storage Capacity:
1.6 GB
Memory Speed:
1.3 GHz
You need at the very least 3 GB of ram and a 64 bit OS to run the Fly app so it probably won't work.

I ended up trying the Dragon Touch tablet.
Not sure why they make the dji fly app need such a powerful phone or tablet to work.
The Fly app didn't work.
But the Litchi app does and the goggles work too.
Now to learn about Litchi lol

I ended up trying the Dragon Touch tablet.
Not sure why they make the dji fly app need such a powerful phone or tablet to work.
The Fly app didn't work.
But the Litchi app does and the goggles work too.
Now to learn about Litchi lol
Just got the Dragon Max10 and it works fine with DJI Fly. Had to return the Dragon K10 as Fly wouldn't side load for my Mini 2. Shield should come today for better screen visibility.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1