DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Obstacle avoidance not working.

Bbmjrichards

Reactions
Can anybody help me out with a little problem? A few weeks ago my obstacle avoidance stopped working and I have no idea why. Does anybody have any thoughts as to what may have happened? Everything is turned on that should be on it just like one day it decided to quit.

No it's not set to sport. I thought of that too. It's never been wrecked and only has about 10 batteries through it so I'm kind of at a loss right now

No it's not set to sport. I thought of that too. It's never been wrecked and only has about 10 batteries through it so I'm kind of at a loss right now

Is it the Go4 app that won't show activation of the OA or is it the craft's reaction that isn't working?

Could try doing a sensor calibration.

Last edited:
No it's not working at all. I could run it straight into a building and it wouldn't even think twice. Any tips on doing the sensor calibration?

Did you ever find a solution? I am having the exact same problem with my Mavic. Calibration just says "please reboot the aircraft" when I plug in my mates mavic, calibration is fine.
No it's not working at all. I could run it straight into a building and it wouldn't even think twice. Any tips on doing the sensor calibration?

Is obstacle avoidance turned on in the go 4 app?
E57BA44B-B475-4510-86F8-A1D0C5ECC332.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078