DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Occusync

Sorry - I starting writing this and then got distracted (shiny things!), wrote the rest in a new window but submitted from the first window.

Anyway -- I am comparing this to the P4P+ controller range. The Mavic is so much more forgiving of trees and even houses (at shorter ranges). Is this the best TX right now or does someone make something better (not counting ones that use cell signals). I know some DIY flyers use HAM radio frequencies -- can these got further than the Mavic's TX?

Reactions: Responder Rob
I've been delaying buying a drone. My favorite was, till now, the Mavic Pro. Since we know there is a Mavic Air, I have some doubts about wich one should I buy. Yesterday I saw on the net there is a Mavic Pro II coming in the next 8, 9 weeks and the doubts are growing very fast!! :D
My big doubt is about Occusync. Does it really matter for the Mavic Air? I mean, am I going to have issues with the phone connected to the controller or that's a problem only with wifi? Despite the Pro is better than the Air(it must be, it's more expensive) is it worth buying the Pro against the Air?
For the size, and features, I prefer the Air but I dont know if it will be a good choice.
Please help?

Thanks Thumbswayup

I've been delaying buying a drone. My favorite was, till now, the Mavic Pro. Since we know there is a Mavic Air, I have some doubts about wich one should I buy. Yesterday I saw on the net there is a Mavic Pro II coming in the next 8, 9 weeks and the doubts are growing very fast!! :D
My big doubt is about Occusync. Does it really matter for the Mavic Air? I mean, am I going to have issues with the phone connected to the controller or that's a problem only with wifi? Despite the Pro is better than the Air(it must be, it's more expensive) is it worth buying the Pro against the Air?
For the size, and features, I prefer the Air but I dont know if it will be a good choice.
Please help?

Thanks Thumbswayup

If you're going to fly in open area and quite close to yourself the wifi on the Air will be ok. If you can, wait for more info on the Mavic 2 before buying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329