DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oceanside, CA Checking In!

Tonka

Reactions
I received my Mavic yesterday, after work, and after charging the battery, controller, getting the FAA registration straightened out, purchasing the refresh, updating the firmware, reading the manual several times, and browsing all the help section here (plus all the freaking accessories!), I didn't get to fly :(. It got too dark outside and I'll be ****** to fly it in my 1br condo I share with the Wife and 2 Yorkies. I brought it to work today and right after work I took it outside and alas! Nope. Nada. Ziltch. NO FLY ZONE. NO FLY ZONE. NO FLY ZONE. What the actual F....Then I thought to myself "Oh yeah, Palomar Airport is right behind those buildings." FFFFFFFFF......FFFFFFFFF! were the sounds, I think I used right after. So, 30 mins after I get home, I'm in the air with the biggest grin on my face like so: :). I don't know why I didn't get one sooner but I'm glad I did. I burned through the fully charged battery in surprisingly 30 mins. I guess beginner mode is like battery saver? Dunno and don't care. I think I just found exactly what I was looking for.

Any case, Hi and hello from Oceanside, Cannaforina. First time flyer here. I can't wait for this weekend! I'm so going to burn through this battery. I already got a 3 battery kit with extra blades coming in as well as the parallel charger and a case to hold all of them. SO. MUCH. FREAKING. FUN. Sorry, I had both the cover and protector on so no video or pictures other than the unboxing. I just got this thing. All the protection I can use I will. Never flown before and I'm still getting used to the controls.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky