DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ocusync VS Ocusync 2.0

Jimbo41158

Reactions
Hi,

Just recently purchased the Mavic Pro Platinum. As I understand it, this has Ocusync and only the Mavic 2's have the Ocusync 2.0. Is there a huge difference in the two?

thanks in advance

Jimbo

Far bigger differences will be caused by the operating environment. Buildings, trees, canyon walls nearby wifi routers etc

Apparently, Ocusync 1.0gets around 4 miles of range. Ocusync 2.0 gets around the same, only it switches between 2.5 & 5.8 GHZ automatically and has less connection issues, from what I’ve heard.

Also Ocusync 2.0 has an upgraded resolution of 1080p for all distances. However, biggest deal breaker for me between the two is frequency switching (2.4 & 5.8)

Also Ocusync 2.0 has an upgraded resolution of 1080p for all distances. However, biggest deal breaker for me between the two is frequency switching (2.4 & 5.8)
True true! Both Ocusyncs auto connect to the drone as well, though. There’s no manual connecting, unless you’re using WiFi mode. Which is great, considering you have to manually connect the Spark to the controller and your device to the controller’s WiFi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast