DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Odd SC v1 button behavior

Trippp

Reactions
On my Smart Controller, button 17, the Record button on upper left, top used to start and stop video recording. Now, since version 1.5.9 and 01.01.064 on the SC, it causes the video setting to switch between the last two modes that I set up. IOW, it is switching now between 4K 30fps and 1080p 48fps. The only way to record is to actually hit the red record button on the SC screen (how archaic). Anyone else seeing this, and how did I manage to trick it into this behavior, cause it's always worked as advertised before today. Thanks, T

After messing with it, I've kind of got used to the new functionality. So when I hit button 17, top left button on SC, it switches between two video modes. I've set up 4K 30 Zoom and 4K 30 Wide. Nice. How I got this new functionality, well I remember trying to to start/stop screen recording with the FN button and button 17. I pressed them both simultaneously and I guess that may have put it's brain in a stupor. Haven't tested doing that again, 'cause I don't want to lose the function in case I can't get it back. I just updated Fly app to 1.5.10 and it didn't correct the stupor, happily.

Reactions: Lob's Falcon
I'm having the same problem now with my SC! Only BOTH the Record Button (left) and the Focus/Shutter Button have decided not to work at all!
Have you found a solution to this provlem?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake