DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Off to California

charlas

Reactions
Off to California next weekend (from UK) and taking either just the M2P or both that and the Air (still not sure as depends on luggage allowance).

The general route is in the image of the road trip we are doing over a few weeks. Most the hotspots on the list, is there anywhere that's really nice to shoot though? Just wondering as locals usually know best [emoji4]Screenshot_20190706-135307_Maps.jpeg

Looks like the Grand Canyon is marked. Some rules there because it’s a national park. Ask when you get there where you may be able to launch from.

Looks like the Grand Canyon is marked. Some rules there because it’s a national park. Ask when you get there where you may be able to launch from.
Yeah read that there's rules around taking off inside national parks, seems a pitty as they pretty much all look lovely. Have to try find somewhere to launch outside of the parks. But have to get some shots of the canyon, be a waisted opertunity not too.

Reactions: Starz
Also what's the best apps for safe flying in the USA? I use the nats app over here and airmap. But sure there has to be a better solution for the USA?

Latest VLOG with stuff I'm taking

Let me know if you think of anything I've missed.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15