DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Offering rescue services for drones stuck in trees and other high places.

Arbrescue

Reactions
Hello,

I am an arborist (tree surgeon) based in the Hampshire/Berkshire UK area. In the last few years I have had to rescue quite a few drones from the tops of trees whilst working in the UK and Europe and i always enjoy getting them safely back to their owner. So if anybody on here should need some help recovering their drone from a tree or other high places for a fair price please feel free to get in contact via my email address - [email protected] and I will be happy to give you a call and help.

If this post violates any forum rules or is in the wrong place could someone please inform me and I will do my best to correct it.

Thanks for reading.

Geoff

You might have to work out how to abseil up the tree, and climb down... in my neck of the woods!!!

Reactions: Arbrescue
You might have to work out how to abseil up the tree, and climb down... in my neck of the woods!!!
Abseil is in fact the coming down part but usually on a steep slope rather than from a tree. Climbing would be the going up part.

Reactions: Arbrescue
Hi,

Just thought I'd share a few pics of two happy drone pilots and myself after reuniting them with their drones that had become stuck in trees! These were two recent rescues I have completed from the very top of a large willow tree and on the end of a branch in a tall lime tree all done safely with no further damage to the drone. If anybody should need any help retrieving a stuck drone please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help. Thanks for reading!

Geoff

Attachments

• IMG_20190923_071854.jpg
    IMG_20190923_071854.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20190923_071841.jpg
    IMG_20190923_071841.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 72
  • 20190826_070802811_iOS.jpg
    20190826_070802811_iOS.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20190826_080634.jpg
    IMG_20190826_080634.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 69
Hi Geoff, you should place your services on this international register- the people on it rescue cats and drones from trees:

Keep up the good work, looks like you have a lot of happy customers!

Hi AMann,

Thank you for the nice words and the link. I had tried to contact that website before but had no reply. Maybe I'll give it another try!

Thanks again

Geoff

Reactions: AMann
Cool, another climber here. Not always in spurs.

d5bc270ee3a4e90fa41074a219b5d0fd.jpg

Cool, another climber here. Not always in spurs.

d5bc270ee3a4e90fa41074a219b5d0fd.jpg

I used to climb while working for the Forest Service, and have always wanted to ride out a windstorm at night high up in a healthy conifer like John Muir did, but my susceptibility to motion and sea sickness would probably make it a very bad experience... o_O

I used to climb while working for the Forest Service, and have always wanted to ride out a windstorm at night high up in a healthy conifer like John Muir did, but my susceptibility to motion and sea sickness would probably make it a very bad experience... o_O

That sounds like a great idea!

The couple we have had stuck in trees, we just kick the footy up to knock them down and try for a successful catch
:p

Reactions: Wille
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000