DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official DJI update for CS - just got the update notification

EasyV

Reactions
update.jpg I'd just posted in the other thread regarding the APK that there was a posting on the DJi forums that the update had started to roll out.

I just fired up my CS 7.85 high and got the update!

Was an in-app update, there was a notification in DJI Go on the "ME" icon...

Now my CS is at DJI Go v4.3.0 (646-dpadcs) - while my Ipad mini 4 is at v4.3.1 (3196)

Reactions: dmurphynj
Still not seeing an official release for the US.

Yes, it pops up when you open the app ... it's not a "full" firmware updater - i.e. not a firmware file from the dji.com website... but when you start DJI Go 4 on the CS, it pops up and prompts for an upgrade. Good stuff.

Just have to make sure the CrystalSky has WiFi connectivity and you should see it.

Reactions: Johnnyaibo
Yes, it pops up when you open the app ... it's not a "full" firmware updater - i.e. not a firmware file from the dji.com website... but when you start DJI Go 4 on the CS, it pops up and prompts for an upgrade. Good stuff.

Just have to make sure the CrystalSky has WiFi connectivity and you should see it.
Having forgotten that I force upgraded my CrystalSky last week, pushing the Check for Update button would do nothing for me. :D :cool:

Wednesday, Sept 19, 2018, still no update showing up in Eugene Oregon with my ultra, connected to the web. still says Version V02.06.06.00. I just tried with the crystal sky ultra connected to remote and bird powered up on the bench, no app update prompt or check for update result, just up to date.
Am I missing something?

Wednesday, Sept 19, 2018, still no update showing up in Eugene Oregon with my ultra, connected to the web. still says Version V02.06.06.00. I just tried with the crystal sky ultra connected to remote and bird powered up on the bench, no app update prompt or check for update result, just up to date.
Am I missing something?

“That” version doesn’t change. Now, start DJI GO 4 app, and then under “Me” in the bottom right, click into that and hit check for updates ... it should find and download the DJI GO 4 app update.

So they didn’t update the firmware at all, just the app.

Good luck - that should do it. Please let us know if that works!

Reactions: superdave5050
The best download I've seen in a long time. Yep opened up the app while connected to remote and bird and did notice the icon highlight on the "me" section and there it was, thanks guys

Reactions: dmurphynj
How well does the crystalsky work with the Mavic 2? Is the video transmission 720p only?

Sorry for the delay in responding, just noticed this last post.
Seems to work well not sure what display I’m getting. What’s great is the super brightness and being able to see in the sun. My iPad I had to get the big cardboard screen cover and made the setup ridiculous. With the software as apple and not android. Seems Dji keeps apple stuff a lot more updated.

Was an in-app update, there was a notification in DJI Go on the "ME" icon...

Now my CS is at DJI Go v4.3.0 (646-dpadcs) - while my Ipad mini 4 is at v4.3.1 (3196)
Is this actually a GO4 update? I have ver 4.3.16 on my CS with FW ver 2.6.6.0.
Hope this is not just a false alarm from the OP who may be updating from some older version.

P.S. Oops, just noticed the date on the OP. So it is a false alarm. Too too bad. Had my hopes up for a moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: WobblingWillie
Reactions: WobblingWillie
Last edited:
I am still at 4.3.16 and the CS says I am on the latest with no updates available. I am pretty confused and hoping to see an update soon.

I am still at 4.3.16 and the CS says I am on the latest with no updates available. I am pretty confused and hoping to see an update soon.
Redserv, that is the latest and current level for the CS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3