DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Pilot!

DJI Ferrari

Reactions
So I am an official Mavic Pro Pilot and could use any advice I can get about everything from how to fly, flight times, sensors, and every kind of nooblet you can give me please and thank you so so so so very much.

Welcome! It would be best to search for specific advice. Odds are that someone has already posted your question and has received many responses.

YouTube can be very helpful. Watch crash videos to learn from the mistakes of others.

Reactions: mnis
Ikr, i have been watching since i posted this and i will be flying without a phone because I just paid my rent bills and food and now i am left with 3 bucks lol. I might ask my good friend for some extra work but as of now, it comes in on the 7th with 3 batts. Anyway to make it quieter or is that exclusively to the platinum edition? I also want to find out how to use it like a job, I mean can a Mavic Pro pilot like, fly as a job?

I’d imagine someone with 7500 hours of flight time logged on the Spark, you’d already have a pretty good idea what you’re doing. To use your new Pro to make money, you will need to get your FAA 107 certification. As for learning, YouTube is a great start.

I do, after watching some youtube vids, I noticed nothing has really changed, btw, why do people keep mentioning the 7500 hours thing? I mean I know that's a lot, but I'm sure there are pilots who would make my flight time look like mear seconds. I only have that much hours because many nights id stay up all night then all day then all night again flying because I had nothing else to do lol.

Reactions: Ynksfan27
So I am an official Mavic Pro Pilot and could use any advice I can get about everything from how to fly, flight times, sensors, and every kind of nooblet you can give me please and thank you so so so so very much.
silly question but what is "an official Mavic Pro Pilot" and how do i become one :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111