DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Nice flight Aumoe. Watching you fly and following your #'s on the return made me think I should get my A/C's back out from their dusty shelves [emoji41]
That was fun

Reactions: lolo780 and Aumoe
Nice flight Aumoe. Watching you fly and following your #'s on the return made me think I should get my A/C's back out from their dusty shelves [emoji41]
That was fun
lol yeah I talk to myself & the drone when out on long runs thanks bro

my best run so far with 2 ms4000s and battery clip. not sure I can get any more from this set up

So are the MS 4000's about as big as you want to go with external batteries because you start to get diminishing returns one anything larger?

Also..what kind of booster/antenna are you using?

So are the MS 4000's about as big as you want to go with external batteries because you start to get diminishing returns one anything larger?

Also..what kind of booster/antenna are you using?
Fvplr customs antenna an you can go a little larger on batteries if you want

Reactions: dji_drone
Fvplr customs antenna an you can go a little larger on batteries if you want

So you're using the circular polarized antenna from Fvplr but what boosters are you using? I'm asking because I'm not really clear on the advantage of using the Sunhuns over the generic 4 watt boosters from China.

So you're using the circular polarized antenna from Fvplr but what boosters are you using? I'm asking because I'm not really clear on the advantage of using the Sunhuns over the generic 4 watt boosters from China.
I bought this as a set not sure what amps it is20181006_092209.jpg

Screenshot_20181006-092643_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181006-092643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181006-092643_Chrome.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 33
It all depends on the battery weight. I would not go over a bird weight of 1375g.

I bought mine with the battery mod already done and it came with 2-2200's but I just want more flight time. I've seen some of your other posts on this subject but missed the comment on the total weight. Thank you!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom