DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Are they the best all rounder for the mavics battery mod??
I can’t not with 100% certainty say they are the BEST. I can say with certainty they will get you the extra time you are looking for. I am waiting for my two 4100’s to arrive this week. But from what I gather the 4100’s will yield 50K+ feet.

Thought I'd max'd out but turned right around and got this! BTW.. I'm launching from a riverbed valley called Los Rios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Texas Mavic
Had a nice 1 today , only problem was the head wind on the way back was pretty strong . @Drone Master
This post now updated to the new Leaderboard.
Updates to the board are slow, but coming. It takes a while to proof 3K worth the post and entries.
Be patient, LOL. Had to take the wife on the monthly shopping spree!?

Ok, Update to the new board in modifieds.
Let me know if they are accurate.
I have seen a few issues with the original modified list.
I will be updating the stock list shortly! Again, search and verify!
Thanks, DM..

Reactions: Aumoe
I can’t not with 100% certainty say they are the BEST. I can say with certainty they will get you the extra time you are looking for. I am waiting for my two 4100’s to arrive this week. But from what I gather the 4100’s will yield 50K+ feet.

Keep me informed. I have no issues with ordering something that will get this kind of range.

kick *** my friend I didn't live in a flat enough area to go try I've got a lake 21 miles long but also 378ft deep at it's DEEPEST averages 35-60 ft deep I would worry bout recovery. my hat off to !!!!

kick *** my friend I didn't live in a flat enough area to go try I've got a lake 21 miles long but also 378ft deep at it's DEEPEST averages 35-60 ft deep I would worry bout recovery. my hat off to !!!!
That wouldnt be Torch Lk would it?? Im downstate, but have property in Mancelona...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys