DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

30k ft mean 10km,i think i can not do that with the stock battery, even in zero wind, or maybe someone has made their 30k ft with their stock platinum i dont know, but i see your post lolo, it reach 9045mtr and battery on 0% when arive at home point...
9144m is 30k ft. The flight I made would likely have landed short, but the average air density is 1% higher now.

9144m is 30k ft. The flight I made would likely have landed short, but the average air density is 1% higher now.
Oh sory if it 9144m i think platinum can do it... Coz i get 29.258 feet when it have litle wind, and if i see on voltage meter on dji go 4 it still 3.54,i land it on 1% and till 0% it mavic not dies... I shut off it manualy, maybe if i run in good weather and do more push distance still can go 500mtr totaly

Unbelieveable but it happend... Nice flying, how is wind condition?
I used a Spark in ATTI mode to measure wind heading, and the flight path has trees and tree lines that act as wind breaks if you're low enough. 1024 on the barometer which helps as well.

3.37v on landing so there's a little bit more, but risky if the wind changes even slightly. The plan is to not crash this mint condition Platinum [emoji23] [emoji23]

Reactions: Aumoe
I believe it is the record everyone has changed parameters or battery type. I didn't think that was a rule in this 1 just no drone or rc modds.

I believe it is the record everyone has changed parameters or battery type. I didn't think that was a rule in this 1 just no drone or rc modds.
Oh, maybe it was someone who brought that up before in protest. Regardless, I just like to fly and to me stock is stock battery, folds up and fits in the small clamshell case, take it anywhere.

Oh, maybe it was someone who brought that up before in protest. Regardless, I just like to fly and to me stock is stock battery, folds up and fits in the small clamshell case, take it anywhere.
I think modd here mean mod hardware, software doesnt affect to distance, it only keep us from dji auto landing in low battery, no software can make the drone fly longer, it only make drone faster, faster drone flying make batery run out too quickly also,

A stock Mavic 2 can easily cover more ground. View attachment 57986
Yeah but the Spark has no forced limit.. Unless you want to go chasing after in a car the Spark can fly much further on a suicide flight. It's a shame that DJI did this to the Mavic series because you're right it definitely has the most potential of any of the normal consumer DJI drones for long distance flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato