DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oh the lessons learned, here and in real life of a new pilot.

Ken no Barbie

Reactions
Cheers from the western slope of Colorado.
I will keep this short and sweet but wanted to first thank all who post and share.
I have learned so much from the sharing as well as making my own mistakes,,,,hoping to learn from others mistakes lol but nothing like first hand.
I have my first drone a pro Platinum and love it but now know I should have started smaller (cheaper) until I learn and become better educated as this is not a get it and fly it type of process if you want to have fun and be successful.
i have crashed a few times, destroyed up to a point certain arms and cracks abound but still flies great. Gimbal and sensors all working fine so far and I realize I’m lucky but sharing that as well.
Stay Smart, Stay Safe,
cheers
Ken

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I have my first drone a pro Platinum and love it but now know I should have started smaller (cheaper) until I learn and become better educated as this is not a get it and fly it type of process if you want to have fun and be successful.

Hi Ken, you've identified my philosophy - learn and grow with a nice, but less expensive, drone. I've had a Mavic Mini for about a month and I haven't "outgrown" it yet! It's teaching me many things and I'm really loving the process! You'll get the hang of all this and THEN you'll already have a great drone that you will have grown into - that Pro Platinum is one nice piece of technology!
Happy flying

Cheers from the western slope of Colorado.
I will keep this short and sweet but wanted to first thank all who post and share.
I have learned so much from the sharing as well as making my own mistakes,,,,hoping to learn from others mistakes lol but nothing like first hand.
i have crashed a few times, destroyed up to a point certain arms and cracks abound but still flies great. Gimbal and sensors all working fine so far and I realize I’m lucky but sharing that as well.
Stay Smart, Stay Safe,
cheers
Ken
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Coloradoan. I'm up in Estes Park right outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. I have the MA and still very much in the learning process. I don't get as much time to fly as I'd like because of the winds. We live at 8200 feet so 95% of the time we always have a good breeze blowing. I love the western slope and looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229