DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OHIO MEET UP - 01/24/2021 - NEW FLYERS WEEKEND

KD8ICQ

Reactions
Hey Gang,

Who's itching to get out and fly??? I know we are! Did you get a new drone for Christmas? Never flown before and nervous about crashing? We have a few "Learner" drones we can help you practice your skills with first, worry free.
Our number one mission is community support and we encourage ANY and ALL fliers to join us as we grow the Ohio Drone Buddies group.
Educate, Learn, Fly, Together.

Date: January 24th, 2021

Location: TBD currently we have 3 options at the present time, open to more suggestions.

Time: 12 PM EST (Noon) - 4 PM EST

I'd like to gauge interest and attendance if possible, so please make sure to comment or message me with a heads up or RSVP.

A quick 7 day looks promising in terms of weather, but we'll keep a close watch.

Depending on location, we can most certainly plan for some type of food/beverage and electricity options. As we decide location, we can discuss these in more detail. Portable power options are huge if anyone has the means.

See You In The Skies!

Dress warm.
Super cold up in Michigan this week and next.

Id be intrested at some point, im in Akron/Canton area
Drop me message and we can figure out some flying times. Our group is roughly 8 give or take and growing. Might try a a super last minute thing Today(Saturday) if anyone wants to go out. Let me know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada