DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ok i have got a mavic mini now what do i do

putty05

Reactions
Hello all

so got a mavic mini about june last yr and was flying it most afternoons at local park but things come up and so forth and only been flying now and again

what are some basic/must do mods or things i should be doing

i got the litchi software after seeing it on my friends phantom 3 and the software i think is better than stock

i got the flymore combo pack and a spare battery so 4 batterys in total

is there a way to make it fly faster or unlock anything that might be holding it back

any info would be greatly appriciated

and yes just after getting the mavic mini about a month later they announce the mini 2 i was like OH GOD **** IT but eh the mini is great for what it is and does just seeing if there is anything i should be doing to make it better that is all

Putty

Overall the firmware on the drone and the controller is fairly well locked down. The Mini 1 already flies close to its performance limits in stock mode so there's not a lot of potential to make it go faster/further/higher.

If you're still keen then you can enable access to the software mods section in your forum account settings. The forum's official stance is not to support hacking, so any hacking related discussion has to be kept only in that section of the forum. You could potentially invalidate any warranty or damage your drone so it is very much at your own risk.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Hello all

so got a mavic mini about june last yr and was flying it most afternoons at local park but things come up and so forth and only been flying now and again

what are some basic/must do mods or things i should be doing

i got the litchi software after seeing it on my friends phantom 3 and the software i think is better than stock

i got the flymore combo pack and a spare battery so 4 batterys in total

is there a way to make it fly faster or unlock anything that might be holding it back

any info would be greatly appriciated

and yes just after getting the mavic mini about a month later they announce the mini 2 i was like OH GOD **** IT but eh the mini is great for what it is and does just seeing if there is anything i should be doing to make it better that is all

Putty
Not to worry that the Mini 2 came out when it did. That Mini 1 is a great piece of video/photo equipment. You should not be concerned about the speed. If you are looking to make smooth looking videos then you should be on the slowest of the 3 speeds. What you need to do is practice with the sticks. Watch that TV show Ariel America. See how that looks to you and try and duplicate what they do. It’s all in the wrists and the sticks,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo