DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok rookie issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 84685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 84685

Need bit of advice please,,,new mini mavic se ,,incompatible with my Samsung devices,,wont install dji fly app so cant activate this thing,,,,,what does one do when this happens,,do I gota get a another device of the list just to fly the thing,
I got green light on back and cam move but that's all it want to do lol
I should have stuck with phantoms,,,,

I download the apk file but it dont install it,,,this is the android version they give for the SE ,,is it because this is for iPhone devices ,,,why have android version if not work like many others I read about Screenshot_20211209-144616_Google Play Store.jpg
20211209_131451.jpg
This lost sheep need advice please

Last edited by a moderator:
Um galaxy j5 prime ,android 6.0.1 smg570y and my Samsung tab a smp585y android 8.0.1,,these have never failed till now,is this where the problem is ?

Um galaxy j5 prime ,android 6.0.1 smg570y and my Samsung tab a smp585y android 8.0.1,,these have never failed till now,is this where the problem is ?
The DJI Go 4 app you are familiar with is a 32 bit app and runs on just about anything.
The DJI Fly app is a 64 bit app and won't run on a 32 bit device.
It requires a 64 bit phone or tablet.

The DJI Go 4 app you are familiar with is a 32 bit app and runs on just about anything.
The DJI Fly app is a 64 bit app and won't run on a 32 bit device.
It requires a 64 bit phone or tablet.
Ok thanks looks like I need another device ,that's solved the issue then,,
Good info as always ;)

Reactions: BillS and dozzn
Definitely device,bros hooked up and quick test flight,,,pretty impressed super stable

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair