DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old abandoned farm house / indoor flying

Wow beautiful work. I'm wondering were you in GPS or OPTI or ATTI mode or bouncing back and forth? The reason I'm asking is that if you weren't locked on GPS or OPTI and kept bouncing around and I would suspect the drone would have been totally unstable like other "indoor flights"

Wow beautiful work. I'm wondering were you in GPS or OPTI or ATTI mode or bouncing back and forth? The reason I'm asking is that if you weren't locked on GPS or OPTI and kept bouncing around and I would suspect the drone would have been totally unstable like other "indoor flights"

If I recall correctly it was a mix of GPS and non-GPS. I did not notice any 'bouncing '. I think the VPS kept it steady. I did have an issue earlier indoor but this was due to the forward OA which I turned off in this instance.

Reactions: metamatic

I've experience the same bouncing back, nevertheless can someone explain me the meaning and difference between OPTI and ATTI, in still working on understand this thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: metamatic
I've experience the same bouncing back, nevertheless can someone explain me the meaning and difference between OPTI and ATTI, in still working on understand this thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
OPTI is when the drone is using the optical sensors for stabilization and ATTI is attitude control, but for all intense and purposes you are making the necessary adjustments to keep is steady.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98