Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Old abandoned farm house / indoor flying

Fastback65

Reaction score
Really cool. My favorite show was how you elevated from one floor to the next.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

camilo.andres

Reaction score
That was awesome! Maybe this is a dumb question but did you turn off the obstacle avoidance ?

ablack

Reaction score
Wow beautiful work. I'm wondering were you in GPS or OPTI or ATTI mode or bouncing back and forth? The reason I'm asking is that if you weren't locked on GPS or OPTI and kept bouncing around and I would suspect the drone would have been totally unstable like other "indoor flights"

Annevanzwol

Reaction score
Wow beautiful work. I'm wondering were you in GPS or OPTI or ATTI mode or bouncing back and forth? The reason I'm asking is that if you weren't locked on GPS or OPTI and kept bouncing around and I would suspect the drone would have been totally unstable like other "indoor flights"
If I recall correctly it was a mix of GPS and non-GPS. I did not notice any 'bouncing '. I think the VPS kept it steady. I did have an issue earlier indoor but this was due to the forward OA which I turned off in this instance.

Reactions: metamatic

camilo.andres

Reaction score
I've experience the same bouncing back, nevertheless can someone explain me the meaning and difference between OPTI and ATTI, in still working on understand this thank you!

Reactions: metamatic

ablack

Reaction score
I've experience the same bouncing back, nevertheless can someone explain me the meaning and difference between OPTI and ATTI, in still working on understand this thank you!

OPTI is when the drone is using the optical sensors for stabilization and ATTI is attitude control, but for all intense and purposes you are making the necessary adjustments to keep is steady.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsugak