DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Old Bar Beach, NSW, Australia. - "Messin' with the whitecaps"

Another fun little afternoon flight over the surf at Old Bar Beach, NSW, Australia.
"Messin' with the whitecaps"
Awesome. Love me some "Down Under." Great thing with Air2 is you can zoom in some - about 2x for still great video quality and it be like your skimming the waves without having to fly 10 feet above them.

Now, my drone racing buddy WOULD be like 5 feet above the caps / waves doing just that - but he has that kind of eye to hand / finger control this old fart does not have. So, I fly at safer heights and throw in some zoom to get low and "dangerous."

Reactions: Squidinc
Awesome. Love me some "Down Under." Great thing with Air2 is you can zoom in some - about 2x for still great video quality and it be like your skimming the waves without having to fly 10 feet above them.

Now, my drone racing buddy WOULD be like 5 feet above the caps / waves doing just that - but he has that kind of eye to hand / finger control this old fart does not have. So, I fly at safer heights and throw in some zoom to get low and "dangerous."
I never zoomed in on any of this vids footage. A little dangerous in parts, but I trust my MA2 over the surf. We’ve done it before & we’ll do it again ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89