Join Us Now

Air 2 Old Bar Beach - "The Golden Hour" - Remastered

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
A remastered video of my August sunrise flight over Old Bar Beach, NSW, Australia.
Colour graded utilising the recently released Niklas Christl LUTs. You can visit the Niklas Christl store here..... https://shop.niklaschristl.com
© Paul Rampling 2021 - Squidinc Aerial Droneography

Nicely done. Would love to have an empty beach like that in my area but sadly they are overcrowded. The edit made it fun to watch. Keep it up

Reactions: Squidinc
WOW!...what a beautiful site.....you look bundled up...which I thought was unusual...then realize it is the middle of winter there...how cold was it?....also...if you would...explain how you got video of the drone while it was zipping around...that adds a nice dimension to the clip...pleasant music also...very well done....thank you for posting it?

Reactions: Squidinc
WOW!...what a beautiful site.....you look bundled up...which I thought was unusual...then realize it is the middle of winter there...how cold was it?....also...if you would...explain how you got video of the drone while it was zipping around...that adds a nice dimension to the clip...pleasant music also...very well done....thank you for posting it?
Yep… was pretty cold around 10 degrees celsius! I’m using my new DJI Pocket 2 for the drone clips. It’s a bit of a handful with the Mavic Air 2 controller in one hand, and the Pocket 2 in the other, but Ok for simple manoeuvres.

Reactions: MARK (LI)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian