DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old bridge in Mostar, Bosnia Hercegovina, July 2017

Beautiful shot. Any with more river view.

Video flying under bridge?

Hello CoolBreeze,

Only this pic avbl. Sorry.

No flying under the bridge either due to the presence of a lot of tourists (i don't like flying while lots of people are watching... ;) )
but as i return regularly to Mostar, i will record a flight or two under the bridge while the big tourist season is over.
Today i will publish another pic (another bridge, in Trebinje, BiH)

Friendly yours,
PiAir

Hello CoolBreeze,

Only this pic avbl. Sorry.

No flying under the bridge either due to the presence of a lot of tourists (i don't like flying while lots of people are watching... ;) )
but as i return regularly to Mostar, i will record a flight or two under the bridge while the big tourist season is over.
Today i will publish another pic (another bridge, in Trebinje, BiH)

Friendly yours,
PiAir
Hi PiAir Very nice pic. I wonder if you might be able to hep me. I have recently crashed my Mavic Pro in the mountains Nr Sarajevo. Do you know if there is anywhere in Bosnia that can repair a broken front arm and a Gimbal suspension plate. I have been trying to contact Sync D.O.O in Mostar but can get no reply. Thanks for any help you might be able to give me in this regards.

Hi PiAir Very nice pic. I wonder if you might be able to hep me. I have recently crashed my Mavic Pro in the mountains Nr Sarajevo. Do you know if there is anywhere in Bosnia that can repair a broken front arm and a Gimbal suspension plate. I have been trying to contact Sync D.O.O in Mostar but can get no reply. Thanks for any help you might be able to give me in this regards.

Hi,
Sorry for the damages you experienced on your drone.
As i don't live in Bosnia Hercegovina, i don't know if somebody could do the repair.
I will ask a friend of mine in Jablanica but this will take some time.
Do you live in Sarajevo?

Check on YouTube for a few movie about BiH and Switzerland (Pierre C)
Pierre C

Friendly yours

Hi,
Sorry for the damages you experienced on your drone.
As i don't live in Bosnia Hercegovina, i don't know if somebody could do the repair.
I will ask a friend of mine in Jablanica but this will take some time.
Do you live in Sarajevo?

Check on YouTube for a few movie about BiH and Switzerland (Pierre C)
Pierre C

Friendly yours

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman