Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old Photographer, new drone pilot

aeciolemos

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone,

I have already been welcomed to the forums and I am happy to be here. I used to be a professional photographer in the 1980's. In the 90's I must have gotten amnesia and went into computer programming. In the 2010's I recovered my memory and took up photography again, but as an hobbyist. Since then, I have taken tens of thousands of great pictures which I am slowly sharing/selling online.

I bought my first Mavic Mini this year and quickly upgraded to the Mini 2. I am in love with aerial/drone photography, going to new heights with my pictures. I love going to places I photographed before and taking new pictures from a new angle, sometimes high above.

I hope to contribute to the forums but I feel I will learn more than I will teach.

Cheers!

Photo of St. Stephens Green - Dublin - Ireland

Attachments

• DJI_0746.JPG
    DJI_0746.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome again to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Hi everyone,

I have already been welcomed to the forums and I am happy to be here. I used to be a professional photographer in the 1980's. In the 90's I must have gotten amnesia and went into computer programming. In the 2010's I recovered my memory and took up photography again, but as an hobbyist. Since then, I have taken tens of thousands of great pictures which I am slowly sharing/selling online.

I bought my first Mavic Mini this year and quickly upgraded to the Mini 2. I am in love with aerial/drone photography, going to new heights with my pictures. I love going to places I photographed before and taking new pictures from a new angle, sometimes high above.

I hope to contribute to the forums but I feel I will learn more than I will teach.

Cheers!

Photo of St. Stephens Green - Dublin - Ireland
Welcome all the same. Aerial photo perspective is otherworldly. Have a blast. Consider a wetsuit for lightening/storm footage. Exhilarating. Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7