DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Older Version Of App With Latest Firmware

WinterRanger

Reactions
I just "upgraded" from the Spark to the MA. I had been using the latest version of Go4 with my Nexus 7 2013 (I really like my tablet and don't want to buy a Mini4). With the Spark, it worked ok but from time to time video was..spotty. I'd like to ensure no video drops with the MA so I'm thinking about trying 4.2.12 or .16 as alternatives. When I setup the MA I did upgrade firmware to the latest . My question is do I need to downgrade the firmware in order to use an older version of the app?

I just "upgraded" from the Spark to the MA. I had been using the latest version of Go4 with my Nexus 7 2013 (I really like my tablet and don't want to buy a Mini4). With the Spark, it worked ok but from time to time video was..spotty. I'd like to ensure no video drops with the MA so I'm thinking about trying 4.2.12 or .16 as alternatives. When I setup the MA I did upgrade firmware to the latest . My question is do I need to downgrade the firmware in order to use an older version of the app?

You can use any app version, with any firmware version, however some newer versions may include things not in older version

I use .14 a lot on the latest firmware and no issues. Im forced to use .14 as DJI broke the auto-sync HD photos after that and hasnt bothered fixing it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d