DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 On the trail to Slivodolsko Padalo waterfall

You have shown us so many wondering, natural environments in your country. I've seen your map of all the places you've flow. So, I think Bulgaria should host an international drone video festival. You would be appointed the ambassador of the event and create a large map detailing all the cool places you've flown that other pilots at the fest could fly too. Then, there'd be printed guides to help them find the locations and if the pilots at the fest found even more cool places to fly that you have not yet explored, they'd share that info! I know I'd try to make it.

Another great video Alex

Reactions: alex_markov
You have shown us so many wondering, natural environments in your country. I've seen your map of all the places you've flow. So, I think Bulgaria should host an international drone video festival. You would be appointed the ambassador of the event and create a large map detailing all the cool places you've flown that other pilots at the fest could fly too. Then, there'd be printed guides to help them find the locations and if the pilots at the fest found even more cool places to fly that you have not yet explored, they'd share that info! I know I'd try to make it.
Thank You - and in the same time I am running out of money and soon will stop doing this ;) :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdjtutt