DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro On Top of Mt. Gantrisch in Switzerland

Maik Kellerhals

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
It was exhausting and sometimes a little bit dangerous, but worth it!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another great video. What camera do you use to shoot the macro shots?
Thank you! For the "Macro" Stuff I use the Panasonic Lumix GH6 with the 12-60 Leica Kit lens. I have a macro lens (Lumix 30), but the Leica does very nice almost macro stuff at full zoom. And the great panasonic stabilisation helps a lot ;)

Your video collection is fantastic! Could you share a top 6 destinations list, focusing on vistas/scenery in the Swiss Alps? We arrive next week, initially driving to Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen, and would appreciate your input. I'll be taking a 2 Pro along, but droning is only a secondary consideration. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Maik:
Once again you have created delight and inspiration amongst all of us. Your work is outstanding. Thank you!
I just returned from Austria and was able to explore some of the Alps there. Mostly by driving around them. The beauty in that part of the world is so inviting to photographers. You make it come alive for everyone.

When I see that you have posted, I know I will find another excellent video of yours. Your work never disaapoints in excellence. I watched it fully through twice.

Dale
Miami

Superb! Perfect length (I watched every second), perfect music and use of nat-sot. Amazing how many people were at the top...some to jump off! :)

Your video collection is fantastic! Could you share a top 6 destinations list, focusing on vistas/scenery in the Swiss Alps? We arrive next week, initially driving to Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen, and would appreciate your input. I'll be taking a 2 Pro along, but droning is only a secondary consideration. Thanks!
Thank you!
Well for me it's this (i haven't been everywhere...), first is best, you'll find a link to Google Maps in each video description for the exact location:
1. Aletsch Arena (can be reached in 1.5 hr train ride from Interlaken)
2. Gornergrat (Zermatt in general, can be reached in a 2 hr train ride from Interlaken)
3. Jungfraujoch (very expensive, but impressive if the weather is good, close to Lauterbrunnen) - No video (yet), flying is not allowed here and permissions cost a lot of money.
4. Schilthorn (also close to Lauterbrunnen)
5. Fronalpstock, Stoos (at lake Lucerne, quite far from Interlaken)
6. Oeschinensee (not too far from Lauterbrunnen, but in a different valley
Map with areas in Switzerland where flying is NOT allowed (red, yellow, blue not higher than 150m), please try to follow the rules, many don't which is sad...
Swiss Geoportal

Maik:
Once again you have created delight and inspiration amongst all of us. Your work is outstanding. Thank you!
I just returned from Austria and was able to explore some of the Alps there. Mostly by driving around them. The beauty in that part of the world is so inviting to photographers. You make it come alive for everyone.
Thank you very much for your nice words! Glad you enjoy the Alps ;)

When I see that you have posted, I know I will find another excellent video of yours. Your work never disaapoints in excellence. I watched it fully through twice.

Dale
Miami
Thank you very much i always appreciate your comments very much!

Superb! Perfect length (I watched every second), perfect music and use of nat-sot. Amazing how many people were at the top...some to jump off! :)
Thank you very much! Yes, it's not very well known, but the locals are up there all the time ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krautz