DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One afternoon - Mavic 2 LIVE and DJI Go 4

Rockowe

Reactions
Mavic 2 is so versatile to flying in High winds, in tight spaces - and also - on the Other end - at high speeds. Here is My Afternoon Flight.

Recording a Live stream is difficult - Somehow I find too many things go wrong -
You want to show Your Family in Australia and South Africa a Flight - but somehow the result is Horrible.
Even from Great equipment - Wifi Speed, Internet Speed, COmputer speed or Phone speed Just don't play all together nicely.

Anyway Here's My afternoon Jaunt - with High RES Recording with 'AZ recorder' with AUDIO - on the Phone recording a 4K screen but in 2K - then Uploading to YouTube.

Test - My Wannabe Wish - Perfect Hi Res Output
- Although not streamed Live it was recorded on a FULL 4K Resolution - with AZ Screen Recorder - Recording at 2K - This is the BEST Quality Ive achieved for Broadcast
I wish this kind of LIVE output would be available - somehow (any ideas)
…. watch in HD or more
Enjoy

The live feed is not full resolution. Best solution is to take full res video of the sad card and share on VIMEO.

The live feed is not full resolution. Best solution is to take full res video of the sad card and share on VIMEO.

Its a YOUTUBE thing … - Seems like it takes up to 2hrs to get Full Resolution ...
But its there now - … try the Link at full screen again - . Click the YouTube Button -
Enjoy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcremona