DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One Night In Bangkok

adventurecampitelli

Reactions
We were in Thailand for a month. We only had a short stay in Bangkok, but we had an amazing adventure there. Bangkok has a beauty unique to it. We wish we had more time there. But we found one of the best ways to see Bangkok, a tuk tuk tour at night. Normally we don't enjoy being on a tour, but this one was private and had lots of cost and time constraint benefits. One of our best memories traveling the world.
Love using my dji Osmo Mobile 2 to film this.

This is an awesome video! Great work, nice footage, well edited and you can just feel the joy by watching it. I'm a bit jealous now. :)

Funny side note: as an Austrian I know the origins of Red Bull. I haven't known that there's a ice cream in Thailand but about two decades ago Red Bull had an ice in Austria, called Shark.

You've a new subscriber. :)

Greetings
Jürgen

This is an awesome video! Great work, nice footage, well edited and you can just feel the joy by watching it. I'm a bit jealous now. :)

Funny side note: as an Austrian I know the origins of Red Bull. I haven't known that there's a ice cream in Thailand but about two decades ago Red Bull had an ice in Austria, called Shark.

You've a new subscriber. :)

Greetings
Jürgen
thank you! We never know about Red Bull at all. Just thought it was a cool name for cool videos lol

Reactions: Photo-Sorko
That looked like a great night. Your kids are very lucky, they will never forget that vacation! Thanks for sharing.
It was a blast! Our kids don't really grasp how lucky they are yet. My wife and I never got to do anything like this or even leave the country when we were kids.

Great Video and thanks for sharing; I recognise some of the sights and yeah, I need to do one of these. I'be nee living there for sometime yet never done a night tour.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke