DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 One of my ranges..

A.O.

Reactions
Well two actually, 100 yard, and 300 yard starting at my Shooting bench/deer sniper tower. And NO wood was bought to build it.

And yes, I need lots of help with my videos!! I'm getting better at flying, need to work on the rest!!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
What a gold mine., So I would be so tempted to set some way Points around the perimeter and count how many laps you can do while recording the shooting events and how fast you could lap it. For some reason it just seems like a perfect location to record it.

Envy that space.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on water

Reactions: A.O.
HA!! The biggest gold mine on the east coast (or so they claim) is about 6 miles from me!

So these laps of which you speak.. at what altitude? In the field or up above tree level? For me down low it would be pretty slow, I'm still learning to fly, above the trees not so bad. the entire field is about 7 acres.
And maybe flying laps might be a good learning experience. I've just gotten to where I'm trying to walk some of my trails (truck sized trails) with my drone flying under the canopy, but right now its a pretty slow pace!

HA!! The biggest gold mine on the east coast (or so they claim) is about 6 miles from me!

So these laps of which you speak.. at what altitude? In the field or up above tree level? For me down low it would be pretty slow, I'm still learning to fly, above the trees not so bad. the entire field is about 7 acres.
And maybe flying laps might be a good learning experience. I've just gotten to where I'm trying to walk some of my trails (truck sized trails) with my drone flying under the canopy, but right now its a pretty slow pace!

I would start the waypoints above the trees , than as you get the pattern down bring it down so you have the trees as a background wall to record in and that is what is going to make the drone sizzle on the video is the background behind it.

Than use the Sniper tower as your observation deck for 360 degree view of the laps , to much fun ..

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Reactions: A.O.
I would start the waypoints above the trees , than as you get the pattern down bring it down so you have the trees as a background wall to record in and that is what is going to make the drone sizzle on the video is the background behind it.

Than use the Sniper tower as your observation deck for 360 degree view of the laps , to much fun ..

Phantomrain.org
Coal
It does sound like fun, want to give me a tutorial on this waypoint thing? MA2 and Fly App. I don't know where you are at, but if you are close you can come show me!! :D

just saw on your site, Cleveland.. might be a bit far!

• Sad
You got your first Subscriber. ? Thanks for the invite,
Thanks , my vids aren't much to look at, but I'm working on it!

I saw that, and I subscribed to you as well.. I'll will say, you do some pretty wild stuff with that thing!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo