DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro One of the gems of the UK's east coast

Beautiful footage. I really like the shot of the kayaker, the water is so clear it looks like they are floating in thin air. Thanks for sharing, bravo!

Reactions: Paul01
That's great. One thing I miss about living in England is easy access to beautiful coastline.

Flamborough Head North Landing

I took this a few years ago now, with my old Mavic Pro, hope you enjoy :)
That was a lovley piece of filming. I would suggest going back and just clipping out some of the end pieces of a few clips that showed a jerking motion as you change either camera or drone position. That will clean up those parts that don't make it flow. Some lovey scenes and nice camera/drone work.

That was a lovley piece of filming. I would suggest going back and just clipping out some of the end pieces of a few clips that showed a jerking motion as you change either camera or drone position. That will clean up those parts that don't make it flow. Some lovey scenes and nice camera/drone work.
Thanks for the comments :)

The video was only put together in 10 mins and all the footage was captured in one flight I had limited footage, however, I think about 78k people viewed it on Facebook so I left it as is. I fully agree with all of your comments, though sometimes I think you just need to post what you have and be less critical with yourself, I know we all are or at least can be.

Thanks for the comments :)

The video was only put together in 10 mins and all the footage was captured in one flight I had limited footage, however, I think about 78k people viewed it on Facebook so I left it as is. I fully agree with all of your comments, though sometimes I think you just need to post what you have and be less critical with yourself, I know we all are or at least can be.
WOW, that's a great little following you have already. I mostly agree that you just need to post what you have sometimes, though with that said, there is nothing wrong with adjusting the clips, if you are capable of doing so with editing skills, in order to take out those jumping parts. You thereby go from making a very nice piece of film work into a great piece of film and editing work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329