DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One Of The Motors Has a Lower Magnet Power

Tukan

Reactions
Hello Everyone. My Mavic Air 2 is fresh new, fly time maybe 2 hours. I wonder if it's a defect or not. I accidentally discovered that one of the motors has weaker magnets ?? Why did I say it like that ... When I lightly push the propeller with my finger, I can feel these "magnet jumps" on the three motors quite clearly, but one of the motors has this "magnet jumps" almost NOT Noticeable, I can feel it, but very weakly. And my question is to You Pilots of Mavic Air 2 and other DJI Drones do You have the same?? Is this a defect or it's normal?? It could be good if someone from DJI relate to this, cause I don't know what to do, leave it or give it to repair.

Hello Everyone. My Mavic Air 2 is fresh new, fly time maybe 2 hours. I wonder if it's a defect or not. I accidentally discovered that one of the motors has weaker magnets ?? Why did I say it like that ... When I lightly push the propeller with my finger, I can feel these "magnet jumps" on the three motors quite clearly, but one of the motors has this "magnet jumps" almost NOT Noticeable, I can feel it, but very weakly. And my question is to You Pilots of Mavic Air 2 and other DJI Drones do You have the same?? Is this a defect or it's normal?? It could be good if someone from DJI relate to this, cause I don't know what to do, leave it or give it to repair.
If it flies and follows commands without warning messages you should be fine.
If you are too worried to fly it, contact DJI.

And my question is to You Pilots of Mavic Air 2 and other DJI Drones do You have the same??

I know what you're talking about.

Whatever it is, it may go away? It did on my Spark.

I first noticed this phenomenon with my Spark years ago and I was concerned as you are now.

I'm still flying my Spark today and I don't feel the jump in the motor anymore.

I haven't noticed it yet with the MA2.

But as Thomas B stated above, If it flies with no errors, fly safe. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada